View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 03:33 PM   #140
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool really!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Have you read the short stories? I'm incorporating those as well. Unfortunatly, they're not in a single book like the Dresden stories.
nope, didn't know about them, what are the titles/authors of the collections that they are in.

Quote:
I recently finished Undead in the Garden of Good and Evil. It is a prequel about Ivy; very intense! It explains quite a bit.
never heard of it, or maybe heard of it and ignored it as the term 'undead' is a negative for me. i know that's odd considering it's me.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote