View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 07:06 AM   #43
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmorrissey View Post
I ordered my PB 360 yesterday from PocketGoods.de and am looking forward to trying it out.

In another thread Beppe referred me to https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...95&postcount=1 so at some point I'll try to make an Italian-English dict., but would be happy if someone beat me to it! Italian-Italian would also be good. Seems that Mobipocket is the best format (?).
Mobipoket for the dictionaries? No. U have to use dictionaries in .dic format to work properly.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote