View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 12:43 PM   #104
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Whoops! Here I thought it would take at least a couple of days for any submitted changes to take effect at all of the places that sell Boomerang, but Smashwords is quick as can be. So....Amazon and B&N (at least for now) are the places where you can still get it for $1.99. I have no idea how long it will take them to post the new price. But I do know the action on Amazon has taken a sudden turn for the, well, more active.

Get it while you can at $1.99, then tell all your friends, family and coworkers what a great book they too can have for just $4.99. You'll still be doing them a favor. And supporting the Arts. Which is a good thing.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote