View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 04:51 PM   #13
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
[QUOTE=dieterpops;775271]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I think most of the complaints against the 900's screen are from people with little or no intuition or imagination. They look at the screen under one lighting condition and judge the 900.

I don't want to get into an argument, but I disagree. Please don't make blanket statments. I tested the 900 under many conditions...very dull unless you have very good light.
I agree it's not as good as the 505, but it's really not bad either. I'm using it daily under a variety of lighting conditions from bright sunlight (walking at lunchtime) to bedside lamp and it all is good.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote