View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 12:25 AM   #13
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
@Markimus thanks. my last Kobo was in 2011. I returned it and bought another Kindle. I ordered the Clara but it isn't here yet so I can't even speak to it and whether I like it. the Forma didn't move me, too much like the Oasis but different so I passed on it.

@tourneur great info. thanks. pretty much giving the Inkpad a pass right now. while I like the idea of more real estate, I also like being able to poke my reader into my teeny purse. and carry it.
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote