View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 05:53 AM   #5
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markismus View Post
I agree that android on an e-reader is rather overkill. (I am already thinking about the possibility to change the uboot into dual booting to linux. ) However, without all those apps and bloatware, would it work neatly for my intended use?
And your intended use is notetaking? If you are okay taking notes just by copy-paste in the same device, no syncing, then Pocketbook is sufficient. If you want syncing to the computer and you insist on a stylus, then go for the Likebook.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote