View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 07:25 PM   #73
Timboli
Fanatic
Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timboli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles & Samsung Tablet
Don't get me started on all the reading material I have, from books to comics to magazines. Surely a treasure trove for someone one day ... maybe one of my kids at least or one of theirs ... if they haven't been squandered for minimal cash meanwhile.

Personally, while some look at clutter and think that is the state of your mind, I look at how the supposed clutter is organized, and I say those who live a very bare bones life, also show something about the state (depth) of their personality. Just saying.

My belief, is we only live once, according to the evidence we have, so make it colorful.
Timboli is offline   Reply With Quote