View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 09:24 PM   #67
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
Yes, yes of course!

I haven't yet gone through all the old external hard drives. Firewire, USB, USB2 and I am definitely going to keep my newer USB3 drives.

Then there are the R/W CDs, R/W DVDs with programs, and the 3 1/2 inch Floppys and even the 5 1/4 inch floppys and the old paper tapes. I only have a few decks of punch cards from school left, but hey one day when the Aliens come, that might save us all.
We still have punch cards. Unless Mom finds more in the attic, we are down to the last box. Used them for quick notes. I still come across a floppy now and then. These are all my Dad's and brother's.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote