View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 06:14 PM   #66
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
Yes, our garbage company has a 90 lb limit because the can will slide off the can grabber. My city recycles hard cover separately because the covers have to be torn off before entering the paper recycling ramps. Got rid of 90% of the computer books this past summer -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- my brother wanted to keep books for computers/programs he doesn't even have any longer!
Yes, yes of course!

I haven't yet gone through all the old external hard drives. Firewire, USB, USB2 and I am definitely going to keep my newer USB3 drives.

Then there are the R/W CDs, R/W DVDs with programs, and the 3 1/2 inch Floppys and even the 5 1/4 inch floppys and the old paper tapes. I only have a few decks of punch cards from school left, but hey one day when the Aliens come, that might save us all.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote