View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 11:44 AM   #64
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by radius View Post
Have you thought about buying one of those little external phone batteries for you mom? That sounds like an easier solution...
She won't keep it in her purse. Someone here privately commented to me, so now my 'ER kit' contains an extra long cord with wall plug that charges ereaders, Itouches and Fires using a single cord. That was neat - didn't know about that. Note: ER kit is a small zippered tote bag and now contains the cord and wall plug, but also ereader, Fire 7, lightweight headphones, snacks and cash. Just have to add wallet and current drug list and good to go. EVERYTHING is labeled with name and phone number. When it's bro, I do try to remember to grab his two external batteries in case he stays.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote