View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 04:17 AM   #61
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
For trash collection tomorrow, I estimate 200 pounds (4 large construction plastic bags) of paper books mostly school and work technical stuff with a few odds and ends tossed in.

More to go and really haven't come upstairs yet, though I got some Shaum's outline series books/manuals that were being used to support a deck on my main computer desk which had a giant Trinitron CRT monitor on it until this past year. Now it has a very light LCD monitor on it.
Some garbage collection companies have a weight limit on what they will pick up. I threw out my old computer books a while back and ended up having to spread it out over several weeks.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote