View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 10:16 AM   #367
John Hopper
Addict
John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Hopper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
I wish there was a way to completely hide the battery status bar so I would not obsess over it. I know it disappears when a book is open but I want it gone from home screen as well. I obsess over it to the point its ridiculous.
I find turning off the percentage helps. Whichever way one cuts though, the battery life is disappointing compared to previous Kindles, though in every other respect this is by far the best Kindle ever for me.
John Hopper is offline   Reply With Quote