View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 08:58 AM   #365
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
I find that once you find a light level you can stick with it helps with battery life for you are not adjusting as much. My battery is down to 55% in 7 days instead of 4 or 5 days.
That's good ! I'm doing the opposite with adjusting the light more for reading on cloudy days. I can do 11 at night, but daytime I have to up the level to compensate for lack of sun. Although we're getting more sun next week, hopefully that will let me keep the light off all together outside.

Or I'll just use my Voyage outside, the battery on that is much better no matter the light setting.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote