View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 06:19 PM   #5
Lima Bean
Groupie
Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Hey Lima,
Can I ask how many weeks ago you did this promotion?
If it was less than 6 months ago with only 7000 downloads, you have gotten exactly the number of reviews that I expected.
Here are the two biggest reasons.
1. Not that many people review books.
2. People tend to pick up several free books at a time. Expected wait time on a free TBR, anywhere from 6 months to years.

So sorry you got caught in a trap.
Did you per chance get featured on ereaderiq?
I know he is legit but last time I looked the scammers were playing him like a Stratovarius.
Using my own Kindle habits, I figured about ten percent of those who downloaded my book would actually read it and about one percent of them would leave a review. That would equal seven reviews. Just an estimate I pulled out of my arse. I'm still hopeful that they'll show up sooner or later .

As far as I know, it wasn't featured on ereaderiq. Now you got me curious. How does one go about scamming a website that's only purpose is to tell people about free and discounted books?
Lima Bean is offline   Reply With Quote