View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 11:04 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
I downloaded it for my Sony PRS-500, but I have problems reading PDF on it (the text is TOO SMALL for me). Any tips to make PDFs more readable? I just bought a PRS-505, but it's "in the mail", and I don't know if that will help me.
you can use calibre to convert it from PDF to LRF. The formatting won't be perfect but you should be able to get the three font sizes as normal. When you convert you can set what size the base font (S) will be.

The 505 will reflow the PDF book... not perfect but it will make the font size readable. But, if there are charts/graphs which I expect there are they won't translate very well.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote