View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 06:03 PM   #72
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Does anyone else with an Echo also have a Nexus 7 2013? The sound from my Nexus 7 sounds so much better that I am wondering if I have a defective speaker. Even my Kindle HDX 7 sounds better, but only twice as good. The Nexus 7 is better with metal music, better with rock, and better with new age type music too. I would say it sounds nearly ten times better. Better highs, better lows, better midrange.

Can someone else with a Nexus 7 compare the sound between the two and tell me how you think they compare? I am planning to return mine, but if others think the sound compares well maybe I'll ask for a replacement.
Sounds like a defective Echo. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give my Echo a 10 and my Nex 7 (2013) a 1. There's no comparing the two, the Echo blows the Nexus 7 out of the water.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote