View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 07:06 PM   #64
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
You're welcome.

The method for adding favorites certainly isn't very intuitive. I'd like to see the process streamlined and the app bugs fixed, but it gets the job done.

I've never used iHeart myself. If you had previously saved favorites on their Android app or website and then signed into that account in the Echo app, maybe the favorites transferred that way?
Intuitive, it's not!

I never used iHeart until I got the Echo. My go to stations were AOL Radio, TuneIn, and Pandora. With only two stations (iHeart & TuneIn), I had no choice but to start using it. I did have a nice list of favorites in TuneIn and not one of them transferred over to the Echo app.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote