View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 06:47 PM   #63
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Thank you so much

It worked for TuneIn, though I did have to exit out and go back in to add one station. I already had a list of favorites at iHeartRadio and have no idea how it happened.

This is a stop gap measure at best. I like to re-order the sequence and delete at will. It's unfortunate that we can't do that yet.

Thanks again
You're welcome.

The method for adding favorites certainly isn't very intuitive. I'd like to see the process streamlined and the app bugs fixed, but it gets the job done.

I've never used iHeart myself. If you had previously saved favorites on their Android app or website and then signed into that account in the Echo app, maybe the favorites transferred that way?
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote