View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 07:08 AM   #779
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodac View Post
I might be misunderstanding, but the "Import from Calibre" option is faded out. I was hoping to import my Calibre collections (and series number of each book); is that what it's meant to do, or does it just import an already exported set of collections?
If the "import" item is grayed out, that means that there is nothing to import -- i.e., the collections.json (or whatever the file is called, I can't remember at the moment) file is not present. Check the first post to find NiLuJe's calibre addon, install and configure it, and then use it to export your collections from calibre . Once you did that, you'll be able to import them using CM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote