View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 09:54 PM   #770
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Requests for help

Help needed!

I would really appreciate it if you could help me with these things:
  • translations: there is a pretty decent set of translations available for CM, but most of them are not complete. If you could help to translate the missing parts, that would be awesome!
  • icons: I would like the "copy" and "move" icons to be more distinguishable (which, btw, has also been requested somewhere before in this thread). Unfortunately, I'm an absolute idiot when it comes to anything related to image editing, so all I can do is ask for help... rorogio already provided the current images - is there anyone who can tweak the "move" icons a bit? I'm attaching the current icons, and two (badly looking) ideas for replacements. I'll happily include your improved versions* - thanks! :-)

(*) If you agree to distribute your work under the terms of the WTFPL.

EDIT: attachments removed, because this post is now obsolete.

Last edited by ixtab; 01-24-2014 at 06:30 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote