View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:41 AM   #15
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
I had never heard anything about Year of Wonders, but the name Geraldine Brooks rang a bell. Checking I discovered that I had read Caleb's Crossing because it was the choice of a book club at my local library. Caleb, have you read this? What did you think of it? It occurs to me that you perhaps have read this and liked it so much that you picked Caleb as a screen name?
No - my screen name comes from a character in a movie - and because I love the name. I think I've had this as a nom de plume for some 15 years now.

I haven't read Caleb's Crossing - but I have purchased it along with Year of Wonders and People of the Book. This nomination is me saying, "Time to get busy!"

Go on - third the nomination. You know you want to.

Last edited by caleb72; 12-02-2012 at 05:43 AM.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote