View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:33 AM   #1
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Do any US stores sell Kobo gift cards?

Just wondering if anyone has encountered Kobo gift cards on any of those gift card racks?

I tend to get B&N gift cards for Christmas, so I get stuck buying from them until I've used up the card. Just wondering if I can reasonably redirect people to Kobo cards, or do they not exist in physical stores?

These are people who like giving a physical something, so I don't expect anyone to do an online gift email.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote