View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:39 PM   #22092
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Sunshine came softly through my a-window today
Could've tripped out easy a-but I've a-changed my ways
It'll take time, I know it but in a while
You're gonna be mine, I know it, we'll do it in style
'Cause I made my mind up you're going to be mine

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCQ0LmZkSjQ )

Good morning, everyone. Sun's up and so am I. Wide awake and ready... Keemun tea, rice and kimchee, and my camera bag... I love Autumn! I'm heading back to the same general area I found Monday, and I figure it will be even more beautiful!

Hmmmmm.... That's got me wondering..... if a rose is beautiful, can it be more beautiful? Or is 'beautiful' the ultimate? Oh well... pretty is pretty good! And this mountain side of Kyoto is beautiful!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nanzenji3.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	314.6 KB
ID:	96069   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nanzenji4.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	370.7 KB
ID:	96070   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nanzenji5.jpg