Thread: 360 Plus What should I install on it?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 06:00 AM   #14
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Thanks for the suggestions. I bought it for travel because I love my 903, but it's not something that I would carry around with me every day. I don't want to depend on WiFi, so I'll probably get an SD card but now I need to figure out how big it needs to be.

I thought I would only read books on it, but to my surprise I can read articles without reflow or zoom (the only difficulty seems to be with the text on graphs).
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote