View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 01:04 PM   #5
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Yes, I'm some moderator

So, what do you exactly want to get centered? Do you have an inline TOC in ePUB that is centered and doesn't appear centered in Mobi? If that't the case, I don't think there's anything special in it being a TOC, and it should work (or not work) like any piece of centered text. If you don't get the right Mobi output, please post the code in the source file.

Or do you have an off-line (NCX) TOC in the ePub that you want converted into an inline TOC when the Mobi is created, and you want the output to be centered? In this case, there's nothing you can do in the ePub side, it's all the settings/defaults/behaviour of the converter (calibre in your case). Whether or not it is possible to change this easily, I don't know, but I guess it could be possible (maybe in a future version if it isn't now) in calibre, and hardly likely in kindlegen.
Jellby is online now   Reply With Quote