View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 03:40 AM   #131
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by rloveking View Post
I apologize if this has been covered before, I did not read all of the prior posts in this forum before posting. I have been LOVING this plugin. But I'm having problems with some of my .lit files. Here is an example:

isbn found by Extract ISBN: 2360011111

ISBN part of the .lit file:
All rights reserved.

ISBN: 0-425-20743-9

BERKLEY SENSATION®
I don't see how one comes from the other. And I didn't find anywhere in the .lit file that has "236" anywhere in it.

I have 98 books (I believe all .lit) that have this "Wrong" ISBN number. All that I have looked at so far seem to have a correct ISBN within them (like above).

Any ideas?

- Becky
Becky,

Can you please PM me a link to one or two of your books that have this problem so I can take a look?
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote