View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 05:00 AM   #6
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Nice idea, but I have no need to access my files from other computers. If I had a pocket-sized Android device I might think differently.
There's a Blackberry client as well, BTW.

I think that Dropbox is still the better solution for general documents, because of the way it synchronises seamlessly, but given that I do have a pocket-sized Android device, and travel a lot for work, I can see myself using this for music and video.

Really, it's when you have two mobile Android devices that this will really come into its own (after all I could simply copy my music collection to an SD card and put it in my phone).

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote