View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 01:36 PM   #36
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
I received another email from Open Road announcing hundreds of mysteries on sale (this time, it's actually today, and the ebooks are still on sale ), and here's a link to the webpage announcing it.

However, I am more of a SF reader, and it looks to me that there's a bunch of SF/Fantasy on sale too, from authors like Brian Aldiss, John Brunner, Dave Duncan, Andre Norton, and many more. I searched at Kobo for Open Road SF/Fantasy from $1.25 to $3, and while there are a few public domain titles showing up, there's probably about 200 SF/F books from the 50s and later on sale.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote