View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 12:36 PM   #154
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dordale View Post
In addition to Matt's comments above, I would think that a clip on light would still work with the standard cover of the new T3s. When you have the cover open and folded back you should be able to clip on the light to either the cover or the reader itself, depending on the clip. Admittedly, it looks like your stuck with the standard Sony cover--unless someone decides to develop a cover that snaps on like the Sony cover.
True, I hadn't thought of that. But it's not ideal. Normally I clip a light on the back. If I have to clip it on the front then I have to fold it round. Do-able, for sure, but not ideal.

And the thing about the no-3rd-party cases is true. I doubt anyone's gonna go to the trouble of making a special case for this, and if they do, it's gonna be expensive.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote