View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 04:06 AM   #14
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
That's what I was afraid of...
Yeah, I don't like it either. I wanted to preserve the XML in the same normalization form it came in. But the spec is clear; attribute order is arbitrary and no distinctions should be made based on attribute order serialization.

I spent a few days hacking on xerces to change this behavior, but I eventually got nowhere. Fun fact: xerces devs use c++ exceptions for control flow (look at the entity parsing code). Who in their right mind...
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote