View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 04:59 PM   #10
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
Please open a bug on Sigil's bug tracker. Include what was found as far as getting covers to show on the Nook and a link to this thread. This way I won't forget to look into changing the order back to how 0.3 has them. This way others can see the issue and look into it if I'm taking too long.

Even with possibly changing Sigil, B&N's reader is still wrong and they really need to fix it.

And while you're at it, could you kick their asses about this damned hyphenation thing? Wins my vote (next to Apple's "Double Secret Probation Submission Requirements that We Did NOT Put In The Guidelines and We Don't Explain" thing) as Dumbest. Thing. Ever.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote