View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 05:21 PM   #78
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Moejoe did the first version of my book cover, which you can see in this thread here.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62363

I totally loved it, and it only took him about 2 hours from the time I posted asking for help.

The only reason I changed the cover is because I needed one 300 dpi for the paperback version, but even working from his original idea, it took me a couple of months to come up with the final version.

The tagline is his - it was too perfect not to use (and the fact that he came up with it from a two paragraph synopsis is just astounding).

He has a gift.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote