Thread: rebuild cc.db?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 08:58 PM   #7
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanHK View Post
Is it likely that the problem (newly sideloaded books not showing in the library) is in cc.db?
I am pretty sure that yes the problem is in cc.db

Quote:
Does anyone know just what cc.db contains?
How much is unique, how much will be re-read from the files and folders in /documents if deleted?
Some is unique and some get read from the .sdr directories in /mnt/us/documents. I don't think collection information is anywhere bu cc.db but I could easily be wrong.

Here is the mess that are the column names for the Entries table cc.db

Spoiler:

p_uuid p_type p_location p_lastAccess p_modificationTime p_isArchived p_titles_0_nominal p_titles_0_collation p_titles_0_pronunciation j_titles p_titleCount p_credits_0_name_collation j_credits p_creditCount j_collections p_collectionCount j_members p_memberCount p_lastAccessedPosition p_publicationDate p_expirationDate p_publisher p_isDRMProtected p_isVisibleInHome p_isLatestItem p_isDownloading p_isUpdateAvailable p_virtualCollectionCount p_languages_0 j_languages p_languageCount p_mimeType p_cover p_thumbnail p_diskUsage p_cdeGroup p_cdeKey p_cdeType p_version p_guid j_displayObjects j_displayTags j_excludedTransports p_isMultimediaEnabled p_watermark p_contentSize p_percentFinished p_isTestData p_contentIndexedState p_metadataIndexedState p_noteIndexedState p_credits_0_name_pronunciation p_metadataStemWords p_metadataStemLanguage p_ownershipType p_shareType p_contentState p_metadataUnicodeWords p_homeMemberCount j_collectionsSyncAttributes p_collectionSyncCounter p_collectionDataSetName p_originType p_pvcId p_companionCdeKey p_seriesState p_totalContentSize p_visibilityState p_isProcessed p_readState

Note j_collections p_collectionCount j_collectionsSyncAttributes p_collectionSyncCounter
p_collectionDataSetName

There is also a Collections table.

Quote:
Of course, would like to keep the collections, but can redo that in a couple of hours, so will do that if it will fix things. Where is collection info stored?
I am pretty sure in cc.db

If you use the right tools, you can see for yourself.

Last edited by j.p.s; 01-25-2022 at 09:01 PM.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote