View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 07:12 AM   #3
LivresInOz
LivresInOz
LivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityLivresInOz has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Kobo: Forma + Libra|Galaxy: TAB A7 + Note 8 tablet|Boox: Note Air 2
Using TTS and marking up at the same time:
I just tested EZ Pdf and it does it.
Its TTS is also one of the better ones.

You will need to install Play store on the Boox.
There are a couple of tricky steps: for details on how to do it, go to My Deep Guide and find the relevant section of his in-depth guide to using Boox devices.

The problem with the TTS on the native reader in the Boox (NeoReader) anyway is that when you use TTS it suddenly reverts to showing the whole page. So the text is quite small. This is pretty bad and I couldn't find a way to change it.
LivresInOz is offline   Reply With Quote