View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 07:38 AM   #99
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest@de View Post
Thank’s!

I didn’t remember that, and since her mother is eager to see steph get married I assumed she was an only child.

I’m enjoying the audios, they are fun and don’t require a lot of concentration, so I can listen to them when I’m doing other things, when the story is more complicated I have to pay more attention to understand. Also I don’t see them as being romance, for me they are more a kind of humorous mystery.

The only thing I don’t really care much about is the descriptions, in each book she describes what she looks like, and what her parents house is like, and the other people on her life, I’m in the 3 in a row and I’m getting tired of hearing the same thing.
Yep the introduction is in every book too. I've gotten use to it.

Valerie Kloughn is Steph's sister. She was previously married and had children.

I can't remember the last time she was mentioned in the series. She's in some of the in between numbers books too.

Sent from my XT1528

Last edited by Blossom; 01-12-2017 at 07:42 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote