View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 05:45 AM   #97
ferrywoman
Groupie
ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ferrywoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle Paperwhite 3, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Air 2
IIRC, there's an older sister and, yes, she has kids. Vicky? Valerie?

This series is totally blast from the past for me. I dropped it after book 13 and was in college. I loved Ranger (so. freaking. much.) but couldn't stand Stephanie's lack of growth. It worked for me for forever teens like Nancy Drew and the Hardy boys; but, somehow, not for a character who, at the time, was about double my age.
ferrywoman is offline   Reply With Quote