View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 07:02 PM   #91
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
I just checked, the last book I read was 15. Its been a while, so I can't remember the exact reason I quit on them but I *think* they lost some of their humor. Almost like it was too forced?
Like I said, it's been quite a while. Shame she passed it off to others, it used to be so darn funny. Just truly laugh out loud funny. I would drive my hubby nuts giggling while reading in bed while he was trying to sleep.
Thanks for the info!
S
Again all rumored but 12 was supposed to be the end of the series but the publisher wouldn't have it. JE wrote 13 there is no doubt about it but after that she either worked with her daughter on a few and eventually gave it up to her. The truth is she has been known to abandoned series before. Three series were abandoned before Plum. The Salem series was to be abandoned but they brought in a co writer. My guess is if she could she would retire. When her son got sick she didn't want to write anymore. She wanted to stop but she was under contract and all those fans who demanded more.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote