View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 07:20 PM   #498
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
@peterbruells-
I'm at a loss as to what to tell you. If your PW is not an SO as knc1 asked (screensaver hack won't work if it is), then I guess I would redo everything without skipping steps - JB with certificates/rescue pack/kindlet jailbreak and then reinstall screensaver hack and python paying EXTREMELY close attention that you are applying the correct bin files. You have got to be doing/installing something incorrectly. Sorry.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote