View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 03:20 PM   #1
XanderRichards
Forensic shoe polisher
XanderRichards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.XanderRichards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.XanderRichards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.XanderRichards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.XanderRichards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.XanderRichards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.XanderRichards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.XanderRichards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.XanderRichards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.XanderRichards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.XanderRichards ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Hello from the Canadian prairies

Hi folks.

Oops! Forgive me, that should have said "Hello", not "Hell"! My bad.

My name is Xander Richards. I'm a voracious and enthusiastic reader when time allows (and soon to be a published author, but this isn't the place to get into that). I love Sci-Fi novels: Asimov, Clarke ('Rendezvous With Rama' is an all-time favorite), Niven & Pournelle ('The Mote In God's Eye') and so on. I'm also super keen on espionage and action stuff like Fleming, Clancy, Cussler (loved 'Raise The Titanic') and MacLean (especially 'Ice Station Zebra'). I also read and thoroughly enjoyed the Harry Potter series. I love a good novel which immerses you and makes you feel like you're somehow in it.

I live just about in the middle of Canada, which being the province of Saskatchewan where, at the moment, it's raining.

Well, that's all for now, hope to make some friends here. Feel free to say "hi" back and chat.

Cheers,
Xander.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-02-2012 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Whoops! A typo in the subject line.
XanderRichards is offline   Reply With Quote