View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 11:00 PM   #5
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoemaker View Post
Jswinden, I think your missing the point of the article.

For people with limited budgets this $200 device can fill the void. The line that leaps out is "Of course, it's hardly the same as an iPad or a Xoom or a Galaxy."
I simply don't think a tablet is woth it, as a $500 or a $700 gadget. I don't see that much value in it.

To me, it's a laptop/desktop supplement. Something to flip through NPR news stories while the kids are watching Dora, or do a quick internet search for something while I'm out and about. Maybe now that bluetooth is working, something to play an oldschool game on an emulator with.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote