View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 09:38 PM   #752
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by romad View Post
Have you read the Overview page at Maplepop's site? http://www.maplepop.com/web/mr/overview.php
No, I compared the product descriptions in the Apple App Store. I was hoping somebody familiar with the differences could point out what I was missing, because it seemed to me (with my limited understanding of the product) to be a pointless bundle. I’ve read the overview page now, and the top part is just the same description as the App Store descriptions. Why would you need CE if you have SE which has “all features”?

Which version do you use, and why? Thanks.

Quote:
They tout the SE/CE bundle for split view multitasking.
Is this to get around the limit of only one instance of an app running at a time? Could you tell me why I would need to utilize Split View? Thank you.

Last edited by Cootey; 04-05-2024 at 09:45 PM.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote