View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 05:43 PM   #6
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I just noticed that everyone who's voted so far has voted for exactly half the choices, so I assume it's a sentiment that's shared. There have been four different combinations of three; Team Canada voted in tandem.
Purely coincidence -- no coordination. But I find Victoria and I have somewhat similar tastes, so not totally surprising. (Too bad she wasn't with us during the discussion around the Halifax Explosion. Would have been interesting to have a more local view on it. Though perhaps we might have had a better book for the anchor. )
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote