Thread: Wanted features
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 02:43 PM   #82
krish
Connoisseur
krish began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 302, Kindle 3(Wifi), Sony PRS-950
I have ordered my first ebook reader Pocketbook 301+ and am eagerly waiting for it.

My next ebook reader would be surely a 9-10" reader and PB901 is a potential option already in consideration.

I mainly plan to use my 10" reader for reading pdfs. What I need is an excellent pdf support. I have lots of my technical books and drawings. As I have to carry binder full of drawings and documents while going to my site, instead I would want to load all these pdfs in the reader and use. As the drawings will be in various sizes from A3 to A1, the reader should have the capability to zoom to easily readable size (without distorting the quality) and then pan to move all around the drawing. I am not sure whether existing pocketbook has this feature even to read such big sizes. Though I do not want to use 6" screen for this purpose as it seems too small. 10" size is a good readable size similar to a netbook.

Another nice to have would be a detachable lid for the 10" screen similar to the existing PB360 model.

Hope pocketbook team would not disappoint me, as I may not get 5 votes similar to my requirement
krish is offline   Reply With Quote