View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 12:44 PM   #7
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Are the messages appearing before or after the "plugin Save Composite Custom Columns library ..." shows (before closing your library)? If before then they are coming from somewhere in calibre not related to the plugin. If after then the plugin might be involved.

Perhaps I can tell something from the metadata.db. Zip it up and send it to me at calibre_bugs at charles dot haleys dot org.
After but, for being sure, I'm going to deactivate the plugin and check the log. It it isn't there... I'll send you all the log (or perhaps only for a book )
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote