View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 08:13 AM   #11
Brett Merkey
Not Quite Dead
Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4; Galaxy Tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
You can review all the changes in one window, if you find one that you dont like, simply double click on it in the right panel...
Wow. I've been using Calibre for years and never knew until now that part of the visible text of the search review window is double-clickable. The "revert changes" button hints that this is "an all or nothing" functionality and that is the only way I used it.

I hope I was the only one who did not suspect the window had a finer grain of functionality.
Brett Merkey is offline   Reply With Quote