View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 02:51 PM   #442
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikacutex View Post
Hello
Sorry I post here because I don't know how to post a message on the forum. I'm not English, so sorry for the language. I made a false manipulation with the Calibre ebook reader software. When I do full text search, my search bar hides my text. I would like to keep the text in full screen but without the search bar hiding it. I am sending you a photo to show you. This full-screen full-text search feature is absolutely essential for me ... Thank you very much in advance
Try double clicking on the search box title bar to redock it.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote