View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 04:11 AM   #14
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by FulciLives View Post
I've watched several KOBO reviews on YouTube and some of them have mentioned that the header and footer are NOT available on side loaded books but I actually like the look of the header and footer so I was wondering... do you get it if you convert the side loaded book into kepub format?
You are probably looking at old reviews, or, as @meeera said, reviewers who don't actually know how to use the products they are reviewing.

In older firmware, kepubs, whether sideloaded or purchased from Kobo, had a footer and a header. Sideloaded epubs had only the footer. More recent firmware has options to display/hide either of them for both formats.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote