View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 04:49 PM   #217
Sirtel
Wizard
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/Oasis 2/Oasis 3/Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8''/Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If there was an author you would not read because you disliked the author, would you read other works based off this author's work?
If I was interested in them, yes. But it's hardly likely, because the only reason I wouldn't have read the original work would be my lack of interest in it. So I wouldn't be interested in other works based on the original either.

If you mean I disliked the author, but was interested in their work and just didn't read it on principle, nah. That's not going to happen. If I was interested, I would read it.