View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 04:23 AM   #1
oblox
Zealot
oblox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oblox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oblox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oblox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oblox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oblox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oblox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oblox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oblox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oblox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oblox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (7th Gen)
Dual format Mobi not keeping correct title

I'm trying to send a dual format mobi to my kindle email to keep them as AZW3 where possible but whenever I send one it loses the series information from the title. My AZW3 files when sideloaded have the correct title info and ive tried adding specific plugboards for email to keep the title info but nothing seems to work.

Is this just an issue with when it creates the dual format mobi that its not building the kf8 version properly or something on amazons end when it receieves it? My normal mobi files keep all information correctly when sent.
oblox is offline   Reply With Quote