View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 02:30 AM   #10
rebl
r.eads e.njoys b.ooks lol
rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Also, this plugin hasn't been updated to work with the new QT5 version of Calibre coming next Friday. So if you'd best get a new workflow that doesn't rely on this plugin until it's been updated.
oh, I didn't know that.
I got a bunch of DOC files and [long story short?] all I wanted to do is Count Words, using the respective plug-in, but that can't work with a format which is not supported as an input format... So I needed the DOC input plugin just to count the words in my books. But now a bigger problem arises because I've just realized without the possibility to convert DOC I don't know how will I transfer my DOCs to my kindle. Maybe send all to Amazon ? lol

Funny thing is that supposedly the Windows (7) OS should be able to read word count from DOC files (not sure how exactly but the Column is there in explorer - though it shows nothing.... )

Last edited by rebl; 08-19-2014 at 02:32 AM.
rebl is offline   Reply With Quote